Saturday, August 21, 2010

Re-Cap: July 2010- part 1

So, I have lots of time alone now, being that I am not at home with you and daddy now AND I am struggling heavily with insomnia, so the perfect time to catch up on your blog- right?! Well, I hope so. I haven't done much yet, because I love posting pictures on your blog and all our pictures are stored on our computer, back at our apartment, but I am trying to figure out what I can do. I guess if anything, I can always come back and edit the posts and add pictures, right? Maybe I can copy and paste from Facebook, but Mommy will figure it out.
So......July. I guess the logical place to start is the beginning, right? And July 4th, Independence Day, was our first big happening of the month! You celebrated with Mommy and Daddy on July 3rd actually. We went to the National Whitewater Center here in town! We had never been there before and there was so much to see and dream about doing someday! You got in some good bouldering experience and Daddy and I were so proud of our little rockclimber! You know that is one of Mommy and Daddy's passions and we hope you grow to love it too! You definitely seem as though you will! But anyway, at dark they had the fireworks and oh my, did you ever LOVE the fireworks! This was your first fireworks show and I will never forget it! Every time a firework went off you cheered "Yay fireworks!" It was adorable. We have video on youtube that Daddy took on his cell phone. It's video of the fireworks with you cheering in the background. Let's see.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZznvt2o-r4 You have to check it out- you are too cute!!! So let's see if Mommy can get some pictures rolling....
Here is my rockclimbing boy!!!


Woo-hoo!!! Mommy got it! Okay, here are some more...



Here's you and Daddy. Daddy loved showing you everything and explaining about the whitewater and eddies and all kinds of stuff.



We saw a beautiful sunset over the "river" and settled down to watch the fireworks




And you were passed out in the car before we even got out of the parking lot! What a great Independence Day celebration we had! Praise God that we live in the country we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment