Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Future

Hey buddy. I haven't written on your blog in awhile because I don't know what to write. I don't know what the future of your blog will be. I started the blog writing about the journey of "Three Halsteads". Well it seems as though that journey may have ended. And it's not what I want buddy. I want it to be the three of us. Please believe that I do and I am fighting for that. But it takes all parties to make it work. This is tearing me up inside. But you need to know that whether this turns into the journey of "two Halsteads" or miraculously goes back to three, you are loved immensely. Your daddy and I love you so much and whatever happens between the two of us will never effect our love for you or you being taken care of. I PROMISE. You are one loved little boy. Everyone loves you Matthew, even the people you meet on the street- you have a charm and a way with people that make people smile and their heart beat for you. You are one incredible little boy. I told you in another note that none of our problems has to do with you and I want to tell you that again. And please know that I am still hoping for the three of us. I am not giving up. But no matter what happens, you will always be loved and cared for. And we will see what happens with the blog. It is painful for me to get on here and see what we used to have. But even if it becomes a journey of two, we have each other and our love and it will still be an adventure. And most importantly God is still in control. We just have to trust in him boo bear. We will make it through. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Kelly. God has a plan for you and Matthew!

    ReplyDelete